Signed in as:
Our donated car #MitzvahMobile served us well for 6 years, doing serious Mitzvos daily, driving children with special needs to school, delivering Tefilin, food, music and love to the ill, needy and home-bound, driving people to the Ohel almost weekly, also traveling to Cleveland, OH (monthly, to help my parents' Chabad) doing seasonal Mitzvah / Living legacy Workshops, shlepping materials for the Matzah Bakery / Chanukah Oil Press / Shofar Factory / Havdalah Workshops etc. etc. along with my trusty guitar and speaker etc.
Our car's mission is nearing its end and we are ready for a paradigm shift: A New, Hybrid, Mitzvah Mobile minivan or similar, sans the common current fixing issues, which would cost about $35K.
$10,680 - RUNNNG TOTAL OF YOUR RECENT CONTRIBUTIONS FOR THE NEW MITZVAH MOBILE.
Please be the fuel for TAG's/Chabad's/our Family's foreseeable future holy transportation needs!
Your contributions would go to TAG613, Inc., or Chabad, tax-deductible.
- Paid for TAG's company car / Mitzvah Mobile fixes, $1,200. 01/2023
- Raised and sent $1,800 for a family in need - 12/26/2022
- Paying $1,000 monthly (for the year) preschool tuition for family who cannot afford. 11/2022
- Gave store credit to a large family for High Holiday meals, $2000 - 09/22
- Gave store credit to a small family for High Holiday meals, $500 - 09/22
- For a small family in need of food in Israel - $180. 09/22
- Paid for TAG's company car / Mitzvah Mobile fixes, $800. 08/22
- Recently arranged (over $10K) for home aids, medicine, food etc. for a young, Jewish, homeless woman with advanced BC, who recently passed. Now, we need $7k for her burial. 02-05/2022
- Helped pay airline ticket for boy flying to his mother's funeral. 04/2022
- Raised and sent $10k to a few families in need for Purim. 03/2022
- Arranged and paid ($400) for pain and related medicines not covered by insurance. 03/2022
- Arranged and paid ($500) for thorough cleaning help for homes in need. 03/2022
- Paid ($400) Utility bill for a local in need. 03/2022
- Paid ($380) Utility bill for a local in need. 02/2022
- TAG has been supporting a friend in need with
- Paid phone bill for a local in need. 07/2021
- Paid the summer camp tuition $800 for children of a family in need. 06/2021
- With a team volunteers, continued building more shelving to line the walls of her apartment, and put all the items on the shelves. 6/2021
- Regularly transport elderly to various appointments and events. (Regularly)
- Raised $3,600 to support a family in need. 6/2021
- To help organize the lifetime belongings in the home of a woman (w/o financial means) who has been very ill for a few years, we sent in a team of paid professional cleaners and organizers for 17 hours, then purchased and (with 5 volunteers,) built shelving to line the walls of her apartment, and put all the items on the shelves. 6/2021
- Bought and distributed Jewish books, Mezuzot and other Jewish items for a few people. 5/2021
- Raised 1000 to support a family in need. 3/2021
- Raised 4000 to support a family in need. 3/2021
- Helped bury a lonely soul without family. Cost $13+k - which we borrowed and seek your assistance in repaying. This is a true חסד של אמת - Chesed Shel Emes - Altruistic Mitzvah. 1/2021
- Paid rent, phone, and utility bills for a few locals in need. 11/23
- Loaned $2500 to a local to help pay rent. 11/10
- Arranged for a Jewish immigrant to attend a Yeshiva for adult beginners, while arranging temporary housing for the immigrant, purchasing the basic necessities of a home. 10/2020
- Helped a single-parent family, in which the parent and a child both having serious surgery in the same week, which will inhibit mobility for a few weeks. TAG613 is helping arrange food deliveries and daily help in the home.
- Helped provide home care and food for children whose parents were involuntarily away for a few months.
- Arranged emergency funds needed by a Kosher restaurant to remain open, from TAG funds, personal loans and a G'mach - (Jewish Loaning Agency)
- Arranged medical and home help for advanced cancer patient, living in homeless shelter. Hosted patient and visiting family (from overseas) at our home for a week
- Helped a struggling family with a handful of children: Arranged an apartment rental w/o credit, paid rent for 4 months, paid for home furniture, continue to fund food supply, arranged for school tuition funding etc.
- Frequently provides TAG's registered car to people helping others
- Repeatedly pay rent for tenants who couldn't afford it
- Continue to pay utility bills for various people in dire need
- Arranged for daily home-help for an elderly, partially disabled woman in need
- Raised a portion of the funds needed to help 3 children to go to Jewish Day Schools
- Sent kids clothing and necessities (new, from Amazon.com) to families in need with small children
- Paid for legal fees for a mother (Mrs. A) in a matrimonial struggle to have her child returned
- Paid for medical fees for a mother (Mrs. B) to help return her child to her, removed by the state
- 'Bailed' / released a Jew from an undeserved prison sentence
- Provided a home (rent) for a year, for a family who fell on hard times
- Paid $$$ for medicine for someone whose insurance didn't cover
- Placed ads in all NYC hotels for Tourists about Jewish Holiday services and Kosher establishments
- Initiated the global Chalk Shabbat project - See its awesomeness here:
- Distributed scores of Mezuzot ($50@) to people who could not afford
- Provided a working school bus for a small bus company, providing work for a driver to support his family
- Loaned 10s of thousands to various people in need of short - term loans
- Financially supported a family whose father died from illness
- Went to court multiple times to testify on behalf of children who's parents are in matrimonial struggles
- Arranged legal assistance for many in various situations
- Arranged for a funeral/tombstone and Kaddish services for a Jew w/o family who passed
- Visited many people in hospitals, rehab centers and nursing homes
- Arranged and delivered food to homes, hospitals and rehab centers
- Raised funds to help a family in Israel pay for a child's wedding
- Arranged for medical services for people in need
- Work with children with autism on a weekly basis
- Arranging volunteers to visit and work with children with special needs in conjunction with the Friendship Circle
- Traveled out of state and country to support people who were ill, or lost a family member
- Paid utility bills for a few people and families who needed the urgent, temporary support
- Organized an effective babysitting matching service connecting 100s of local Jewish girls with 100s of local, Jewish families, creating 100s of babysitting jobs!
- Hired a scribe in Israel to write a Sefer Torah, which was donated to a small community in Russia
- Created a recording studio for educational recordings and broadcasts, also for Bar/Bat Mitzvah students to record and 'Star' in their presentations
- Supported many other non profits doing work aligned with the mission statement of TAG613
- And much, much more!